Hi, wanna ask if we can bring our stroller up the plane ? First time bringing my 9 months old baby overseas .. going to Chiangmai in December via Silkair.. I need to bring my stroller .. anybody knows if i can bring stroller up the plane ? Can't possibly check in the stroller, right ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, yes you can check in your stroller. When you are at the check-in counter, inform the staff that you would like to check in your stroller. They will ask if you want to drop it off at the check-in counter or at the gate itself. Since you need to use it in the airport, choose to drop it off at the gate. They would just tag it at the check-in counter and once you are at the gate, you would need to clear the gate security and typically you would leave your folded stroller at the door on the aerobridge. Ask the staff there as to where you should leave your stroller for them to collect and load on to the plane. Hope this helps.

Read more
7y ago

Thanks for sharing :) I think I will Still bring my stroller and see how things go .. especially it will be useful when baby need to nap in the stroller