Wad is the best way to get rid of mucus in the nose (besides sucking out from our mouths!) and phlegm in throat? Baby has difficulty breathing at night. His flu has been for 1 month already.. Seen a pd previously. He gave us Zyrtec but like no use?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Spray with sterimar and use pigeon nasal aspirator to suck it out. This is the best way to remove mucus fast and also because when they start to heal mucus becomes very thick so it is hard for the mucus to come out. You have to suck it out. Flu for one month sounds too long. When my gal has flu she is given runny nose medicine and iladin for first five days. Usually within a week the mucus will become better coz I make it a point to use sterimar and suck the mucus a few times a day

Read more
7y ago

Ok. Thanks! We will bring him to see doc these few days.😉

If u dun mind tcm maybe can try this http://www.angtcm.com Ytd just brough my 6mths twins to the mentioned TCM for cough & flu (which was spread by their aunty! 😣) Their medicines are mild and slow which suitable for newborn onwards, not too harsh. Can also "tiao" baby health too.

Read more
7y ago

Ok thanks! Will check it out!

VIP Member

i will use a snot sucker. Use a nasal spray. spray into the nostril, let it sit for a few sec then suck it out. do it twice a day. or when required. it will help with the phlegm top

7y ago

Wow! Ok. Nebuliser gotta go PD there to request rite? Baby is 7months plus. Scared he doesnt wanna cooperate if give nebuliser

Can try Sterimar saltwater nasal spray.. able to purchase at any Guardian, Watsons or Unity store. Suitable from newborn onwards :)