Very annoyed. hub and I are planning a anniversary trip on nov to Taiwan tgt with lo. & mil commented that LO is still too young. Never mind. than after that, she said to go with them to Taiwan in dec. Damn annoying, in nov LO is 6 months old, Dec is 7 months old. 6 months old counted as young, 7 months old is not?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sigh.. I hear you.. But I guess it could be like what Yuna suggested. She simply wants to be a part of the trip. Just curious, did they plan to have a Dec trip to Taiwan prior to knowing about your Nov one? Anyway, I think best would be to discuss with your husband. If it is feasible, you can consider a short weekend getaway in Nov and join your in-laws for the Taiwan trip in Dec. (Though I know the main point is her contradicting words that is annoying, guess some give and take will make things easier for everyone.)

Read more
8y ago

nahh.. not possible for two trips as hubby is the only one working.. yea, I was thinking maybe she want us to go as a family trip.. I know her intention is good, but just a lil annoying... hahahah...