Tell us your vaccination status! 💉

In the comments, tell us your vaccination status and let's discuss further! 😃

Tell us your vaccination status! 💉
162 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

B. Wife got her first dose yesterday 29Aug. She decided to take because it will make it safer for her and baby ans I fully support and happy. She and baby is on 28th weeks today 🙏

A. Severe allergic reaction to certain drugs so afraid for baby. waiting until after delivery in 2 months time... trying to stay home as much as possible to avoid covid. :S

I've taken my 1st and 2nd vaccine.. Now left with booster shot but I've found out I'm 8wks preggy.. My gynae advice dun take 1st as it's not stable yet..

B. Just to found out I got pregnant after my first dose. Gynae advise to take after 12weeks when the Baby is more stable.

3y ago

B too. Same here

TapFluencer

A-Last Trimester & just wanna focus on baby, health and delivery as Im having gas diabetes for the 1st time.

A coz I breastfeeding, says if wan vaccine must stop for 7days. then can't. baby full term breastfeed.

D. 1st dose before pregnant, 2nd dose when I’m just conceived. Based on gynae calculation on my 1st scan.

2y ago

i took pfizer...booster also took pfizer at 29 wk...baby edd end april

D - Fully Vaccinated! 1st dose before pregnancy and 2nd dose during 9th week of pregnancy

not vaccinated yet, but I have my schedule for my 1st dose on 20th week of pregnancy.

VIP Member

D.25 weeks pregnant! Decided that it’ll be safer for me and baby to be vaccinated!