7 Replies

I've had asthma since I was 2 years old and limited talaga physical activities ko kasi I easily get tired. I'm not into sports but I'm into dancing. Whenever I get too tired, I'd puff from my inhaler to relieve my attack. Maybe it also varies from person to person, depending on their stamina and endurance.

I guess it depends on the condition of the person's asthma. There are some kasi na severe na talaga so kahit konting pagod lang, hinihingal na. It's still best to ask the doctor's recommendation on what activities the child can do and cannot.

You have to consult the doctor. May mga bata na pinagbabawalan ng certain activities depende sa condition. Some naman are advised to go swimming, pero meron kasing iba na kahit swimming mas lalong hinahapo.

No, mas okay pa nga na masanay sya sa mga activities para tumibay yung baga nya. Pero wag lang yung super na mapapagod sya.

Mas ok nga na maexpose sa physical activities like swimming para mas lumakas ang katawan niya lalo na ang lungs.

No, I have a friend whose asthma symptoms went away after she started swimming. It's good for you! :)

Ang alam ko pwede naman! Actually it can help pa nga para masanay ang lungs niya sa activities :)

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles