Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?

🗨Topic: 😫😡Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲 💬Hi, I'm Kate Delos Reyes, Founder of Beacon and a Mental Health Advocate. Join me at the Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in parenthood! 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang theAsianparent team, tutulungan ko kayo na mas maintindihan ang ating emotional and mental health as parents. Pag-uusapan natin ang mga sumusunod: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit o umiyak nung naging Nanay/Tatay na ako? Bakit mas madalas na kaming mag-away mag-asawa nung nagka-anak na kami? Why do I experience BIG emotions as a parent? How do I properly deal with these emotions so they don't affect my child’s development? How do I know if I have Postpartum Depression or Anxiety? And more... See you!

Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?
45 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello mommies. I gave birth last month, and I'm having extreme sadness, I get easily angry, I'm such a moody, sometimes I hurt myself or other people. I cannot control my emotions anymore. My friends are keep on telling me that I have this ppd, they said that I should see a doctor. I really don't know what to do. Me and my hubby keep on fighting every now and then. Please help me. If you have the same situation with me. Or if may know kayo na psychologist na pwede mapagconsult-an.

Magbasa pa
1mo ago

You may also find psychologists here: www.beacon.ph/services