baby

Any tips for choosing brands diaper quality? Newborn babies.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Important is no rashes! I was trying to compare and try quite a number of sample diaper for my LO. Found out my LO dryper can't, wet himself all the time and rashes. Get some sample! Good quality is a must example pampers brand not that bad, but one of my friend son using pampers brand got rashes after putting on.

Read more

For me it all depends on the babies still coz what works for another baby might not be the best for yours. What I did was i ordered samples of all the diapers available and tried them out then the one that didnt have leaks and stayed dry longer(Huggies) became my babies staple diaper.

It really depends on various items including cost, movement, absorbency, ease of delivery, lack of rashes, etc. Best to get hold of samples and try several and see which is right for you and your LO. Good luck!

Newborns pee and poop a lot, (and probably still have skinny thighs) so get a diaper with a snug fit to prevent leakage. Get one with a wetness indicator - super helpful feature!

VIP Member

Mamypoko is best for nb.. u may apply for samples for different brand .. try it for better confirmation

Huggies Just Born, especially for average sized babies no heavier than 3.5kg

I did a lot of research online, as well as talking to friends and relatives

No leak and comfort. Merries and pampers works for my newborn

For me it must be soft and won’t cause rashes

Huggies gold, Mamy poko and drypers skinature