Prenatal, Postnatal & Baby Massage

Just thought i’d share my experience as a second time mom because caring is sharing. Learnt that a good prenatal, postnatal massage makes all the difference. For my first one, I decided to save some money and go for word of mouth recommendation. I ended up with sore boobs and I didn’t lose my postnatal weight for more than a year. It took me close to 2 years to get back in shape. This time round, did more homework and decided to give CK Bidan a shot. I read through the testimonials and finally decided on Bidan Kynna. The experience is wow! Within 3 days of massage, i’ve seen the difference in my figure and on the first day she managed to get rid of my engorgement issues. She truly has a magical touch. For moms out there who have the same issues as me, do give her a try. Just wished I had the same experience with my first 🥲

Prenatal, Postnatal & Baby Massage
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

May I ask if u went for the more “tcm-based” or confinement agency’s partner kind of postnatal massage for ur first pregnancy? I am currently searching for one… can’t decide if I should save $ by getting the bundle deal with confinement agency or hire CK bidan. Hearsay the former is more for “body relaxation only” whereas the malay style helps more with uterus reposition and body slimming…

Read more

I had good experience with CK Bidan too. Highly recommended. They thought me more about taking care of of myself during my fertility journey and I conceived after trying their fertility massage (and listening to their advise). I also engaged them for post natal massage and my pregnancy journey was smooth & enjoyable!

Read more

How to contact her? Any contact info?

4mo ago

Can contact CK Bidan website (whatsapp) and can ask for the Bidan that you want or is recommended here

VIP Member

👌🏻

👍

👍

TapFluencer

👌