Anyone looking for postnatal massage for ladies?

Hi mummies, Many of my friends have commented that I have the mummy glow in my face 😍😍😍 Here I wanna say big Thanks to my postnatal therapist who helped me to get back to shape & accommodate to my timing. Package includes traditional massage, customised binding, heat treatment (optional), cream & transportation. One month postnatal, I am now close to my weight prior to pregnancy though definitely lost muscle mass and definition. My therapist is a mother of 5, lost her full time job due to covid & now doing freelance to provide pre/post natal massage for mummies & Spa treatment for ladies at the comfort of your home. I strongly highly recommend her 😍 If you are interested or know of any mummies who are keen, do contact 94894966. Traditional Post Natal massage at the comfort of your HOME (subject to transport fees ranging $5 to $25 depending on location), FOC for the month of Oct (in support of breast cancer awareness) $110 single treatment includes:- ✅ Full body massage ✅ Bengkung binding session 🤑 Womb heat session (top up $15) ✅ Breast massage (optional, FOC to help Lactation) ✅ Lift up your womb Helps to reduce post Pregnancy Swelling, Improves Lactation & Stress Reduction After Birth. Therapist has more than 10 years of vast experience, work in hotels before Covid. By experience mummy therapist, for mummy who deserves care ❤ treatment is only purely for ladies. Caring is sharing 😊 Thank you #pleasehelp

Anyone looking for postnatal massage for ladies?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Thank you so much for the share and recommendation mama!

2y ago

thank you for the encouragement too. enjoy the sessions and hope you will benefit from it like I do :) cheers :)