This is a question for single mums - or friends of single mums. As a single Mother to a toddler and solo breadwinner I find it hard to find time to meet men or go on dates. I tried Tinder but either people don't want to meet single mums or assume that it's for sex only. I don't want one night stands - while I am NOT looking to marry in a hurry, I don't want hook ups either. How do you find good men, single men - in the offline world? what do you do? I am not local so don't have a network of friends here :(

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm a single mum too, and honestly I spent a lot of time trying to look for "the one" - but I realised that it isn't worth the time - for the exact reasons you mentioned! While I don't have recommendations or advice about where to find men, I'd like to suggest that you do things you love - and do things for yourself! Through whatever activities you do, you might just find your man somewhere :) Don't be on an active search to find him, but let him come to you because of who you are - that's how you can ensure you don't have to change anything because he already knows who you are as a person before you even date! In the meantime, just do what you love and love what you do - someday your man will come when you least expect it :)

Read more