Is it just me?

Hi there, mummies. Ever since giving birth, my used-to-be strong immune system has really gone down the drain. Before I got pregnant, I was someone who rarely got sick. I could go on for one whole year (or the most 3 years) without getting sick. But ever since I gave birth in February this year, I've gotten sick for about 5 to 6 times. It's always high fever, flu, cough, sore throat, headache and just feeling really really lethargic. It is just tough because when I get sick, I try sucking it up and just go to work but eventually after a few days, I can't stand it anymore and end up having to get sick leave. After having one or two days of rest, I would usually feel well again. Is it just me or are there any mummies in the same boat as me? If there are mummies who experienced the same thing as me, what did or do you do to prevent yourself from getting sick often? PS: And I'm only 29 y/o 🥹 #advicepls #firsttimemom

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Happens to me now. But not as bad. if you are breastfeeding, make sure u take enough nutrients in a day ya. Take supplements if needed, of course you will need to get advise from dr.

5mo ago

Yes, mummy Heeda. I'm currently breastfeeding. Thanks for the advice!