Parents of 2 without helper?

Hello! Is there any family out there with 2 kids without a helper? The people i know seem to all hve helpers! Pls share how do you cope and what kind of routines help? Edit: thanks for sharing 💕 sorry wanted to clarify for families with both parents working!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i have 2 kids - 34months 👦& 10months 👧 no helper no parents no in-law only hubby and me 😉 I send my boy (23monts old) to Childcare 1 month before no 2 arrival, I did my own Confinement. one of the reason I don't engage CN or helper is I don't feel comfortable with stranger around. hubby will send no 1 to Childcare at 7am, that's the time I start my daily routine with my no 2: pump milk, laundry, housekeeping, prepare lunch and dinner etc I will pick up my boy from Childcare at around 430pm, we will go nearby mall for tea break, playground before heading home for dinner Hubby reach home at aroud 730pm, we will have dinner and I will hand over 2 Los to him for shower and 💤

Read more
2y ago

We also used to stays with my in law but he is very calculate the porridge that I cook I wan to make hot n eat he just pour inside the place that we need to wash our plates u should at least pour out put on a bowl then if we wan to make hot to eat still can eat ma