Is it important to bring your kids along when buying groceries?
Voice your Opinion
Yes - it gives them a choice of what they want to eat
No - it's a lot of hassle to shop and look after my kids at the same time
Sometimes (Tell us in the comment below)

893 responses

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If I have the time, yes! It is a good teaching opportunity. But lets face it, it will definitely take longer to get marketing done with the kids in tow so if I'm rushing for time, I'd either do groceries online or have a quick run to the market without the kids.

It’s good to take the kids along for grocery shopping. They learn stuff like how to choose vegetables and fruits, and about managing money. They also enjoy scanning the price tags at self checkout counters 😀

It depends. If I am coming back from office and have to buy some groceries then I will not bring my kid along else I see if I can bring him so that he also gets to see various varieties and choose :)

TapFluencer

Actually wanted to choose yes but not because they can choose what to eat but more of understanding the types of vegetables, meat and others. Let them know about what they are eating.

Too much stimulation is not good for the kid. Plus, the most stimulated packaging are often the worst type of products for their health.

it is good for them to know the different products and also give them a chance to learn and oick if they want something

VIP Member

Yes, as it is a lifeskill to know how to choose food items and to give them an idea about cost of living.

I think we should bring them with us whenever we can... get them to see things and ask things. Learning

Depends, but good opportunity for them to learn; if you can manage the vol of things, time needed

My hubby used to take them for each and every trip and explain them each and every thing 🤗