Taiwan or Australia? Looking to travel in late April/May. Baby will be 13+months by then. First trip overseas with baby so don't want anything too difficult...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Perth! not too far. laid back, you can take things slow and not stress urself with your 13th month. lots of fresh organic produce for you to cook his/her meal. we'll be heading to perth with our 13+mth in may. we decided on perth instead of taiwan as lo won't be staying up late enough to enjoy the night markets and fast paced in Taiwan. I feel the fresh food in aussie is also more suitable for lo

Read more

We are flying into Perth and heading to Margaret River end of this month. My LO is coming to 11 months. Wish us the best! It was a toss up between Taiwan & Australia for us too as we heard great things about Taiwan, being baby friendly and all. We decided on Margaret River as we've been there & prefer the idea of self driving.

Read more

Both are great places although I am a more Taiwan person and the places there are kids friendly . Their shops close later too so may be easier if you want to suddenly get something for baby?

VIP Member

I think Taiwan is a better choice - Australia is nit very baby friendly, though it is very kid friendly!

VIP Member

Taiwan will be ideal as the flight distance is shorter than australia