Any suggestions on where I can take my little one in December? Planning to do a 4d3n trip somewhere overseas. She will be 10 months old by then. Where have you guys gone before? Pls share! :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I suggest to go a child friendly place like Taiwan. Their malls and restaurants are very child friendly and the nursing rooms are clean. Also when baby gets fussy or everyone is tired you can easily hail a cab to go back to hotel at a reasonable rate. Most importantly i find Taiwan hygiene levels very high but you will have to stick to malls more. Another place to consider is Bangkok especially if you are concerned about long flight. Stay in a hotel that is near the mall so that you can easily go back to hotel for diaper changes or naps if necessary. Their toilets are also pretty clean but one thing is their BTS stations do not often have lifts or even escalators at times so you probably can't venture to too suburban areas. We have stayed in Centara Hotel Central World which is connected to the Central World mall. To me this is the best place to stay with kids because it is so accessible and there are so many malls nearby to keep you busy:)

Read more