Any suggestions or ideas of party favors for a 2yrs birthday celebration?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When it comes to party favours, I'd like to make sure there are at least 3 things from 3 different aspects of life inside -- food, toy and something related to education. So for food, the skies the limit but bear in mine some parents will not be too pleased with candies and junk food. Also there might be certain dietary restrictions for some kids. For toys, I've been to a party once where teething rings were the party favours. I've also seen those squeaky bath toys and those wind up toy animals that can move. As for the educational component, can't go wrong with non toxic crayons, notebooks or even a pocket sized baby book.

Read more

Stationery and craft material such as small notebooks, colour pencil set, crayon set, or small watercolour set. Throw in a snack and it should be good. Guess it also depends on your party size, budget and stuff. If it's for a small and more intimate group, you can have a small handwritten card to thank them for attending as well. :)

Read more

Any theme for the party? I prefer my kids to receive things they can use rather than food because most party favors food are unhealthy for kids. Someone gave my gal a mini backpack with hello kitty mosquito repellent patches inside. They ordered from Tao bao. Quite nice

Want to get for birthday party? Here is the link for stationery popular cartoon set. from $1-$1.60 http://list.qoo10.sg/item/RESTOCK-KIDS-STATIONERY-SET-STATIONERY-SET-KIDS-PARTY-GIFT-BIRTHDAY/481950754

Read more

Want to get for birthday party? Here is the link for stationery popular cartoon set. from $1-$1.60 http://list.qoo10.sg/item/RESTOCK-KIDS-STATIONERY-SET-STATIONERY-SET-KIDS-PARTY-GIFT-BIRTHDAY/481950754

Read more

Hi, you can consider getting a bday planner to customise candy wrappers etc for u. I got this company for my girl 1st Bday, quality work, affordable price. Partyweqz Sg on Facebook

I love to customise the tags, birthday bags, cakes. Basically everything personalised and handmade as much as possible.

VIP Member

i will usually grab healthier snacks. snacks i would give my child and def something useful like a book or mini bag.