Suggestions for an unconventional Valentine's Day gift for hubby please? We've been married 15 years, so am running out of original (and non-mushy) ideas.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Write a letter to note down the things you appreciate about him (but hardly finds the time to put into words). Everyone likes to know that their little actions/effort are being recognized. We also often take for granted the things our partners have been doing for us. But not sure if writing is something both of you will like (I personally prefers writing since it allows me to have something to look back on in future). Or take the day to go off electronic devices (switch off your hps, do not check your emails, whatsapp, fb etc). Reconnect with each other by planning a walk/picnic/some activity that you used to do during the courtship days.

Read more

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your wife is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my wife is get too much closer with my friend Peter, my wife chats now in private, her calls are in secret and she changed her phone password, I was wondering what going wrong, on till my sister introduced me to [email protected] who help me to hack my wife phone a need to touch her phone, in less than 27 hours after her phone was finally hacked, her messages coming into my phone instantly. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

So my story is so long but I was privileged to use the service of [email protected] and they had a spyware software sent to me and I was able to record my wife calls, saw his call logs, and other features was being accessed. Also I got deleted messages and informations recovered and I’m happy because my marriage is safe and I have the upper hand. Thank you and I’m grateful for your help because I’m a hardworking man and all the expenses of your service was worth it. Best service!! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

If I was still married to my ex husband, I would have rented a lamborghini for a short ride. He loved cars, and would always envy whenever one drove past us and I know he would have definitely loved it every though it's for a short while. (Approx. $500 for 30 minutes). The one that I was surveying around was with the vendor called Ultimate Drive at Marina Bay Sands.

Read more

Maybe something totally out of the box. Something one of you wanted to do but the other one doesn't dare. I plan to surprise mine with a skydiving (tandem jump) session for his birthday because that's what he always wanted to try and I'm afraid of heights haha. I'm sure it'll mean alot to him that I'm doing something I'm scared of with him.

Read more

I will arrange a fishing trip with my husband next year. He has been longing for it but due to work and family commitment he didn't get the chance.

thanks