Do you still eat lactation goodies even if your baby is already 10 months old?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I agree with Anne above! Since your body esp your breasts already adopted to your baby's need ie the amount of milk needed = the amount of milk your boobies produce, supplements are no longer necessary but continuous hydration will. But if you think eating lactation goodies like those sumptuous milking bombs will do good in you and helps you ignite those serotonin and make you happy, by all means eat! After all a happy mommy=a happy baby! :)

Magbasa pa

I stopped taking or eating lactation supplements at 2 weeks postpartum when my mature milk was already there. It's because I've found out that you don't really need all these supplements—water and unlilatch may do the trick

Not anymore. I only took lactation supplements for 1 month. Usually after a month of taking it, stable naman na ang supply na milk ng mommy. Soup and more fluids na lang pwede na.

I don't anymore. I remember I only took lactation supplements for 1-2 months when my baby was about 7 months old, and now we've never had problems with milk supply after 3 years.

I can't seem to shake off the habit of eating viands with malunggay and i think it still helps me in increasing my milk supply now that my baby is 1 year and 3 months.

I have a 10-month-old baby as well, but I no longer eat lactation goodies. However, I still drink a lot of water and have malunggay /tahong from time to time.

My wife doesn't eat lactation cookies anymore and she has good amount of milk supply. No need I guess.

I don't. My milk supply is still very good until now. I've been breastfeeding for 50 months.

Hindi na. Pero pinaltan ko sya ng malunggay at ibang leafy vegetables.

Yes because I wanted to prolong our breastfeeding journey