Pumping at work

Do u all still carry on pumping when you go back to work? Is your company and colleagues supportive? I’m now feeding my baby breast milk and formula. Was thinking to carry on pumping when I’m back to work even my breastmilk supply not much. Feel got how much then give how much till no more or I should just give him full formula? I’m fully pumping since given birth.. is a tiring process...

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At 6 months my supply has dropped drastically. I used to pump hundreds in a day. Now I can only pump 15ml in a day. But I keep going. I am still pumping. Keep them to mix with her purée. Mon-Fri I’ll pump at my desk with a nursing cover during lunchtime. Bring a cooler bag with ice pack. Sat & Sun I pump around 7:30am and try to pump again in the evening. I don’t do power pump anymore cause it’s really taxing with a 6 month old. She doesn’t want to latch anymore either. Oh well. As for washing pump parts, I bought a tiny bottle and fill it with her bottle cleanser and a small bottle brush to go with it.

Read more