Pink Discharge.

Sorry picture is graphic. I just found a light pink discharge on my panty liner. Once in the morning and another time 5 minutes ago. Google and they say it is normal. Should I wait it out for 48 hours if it is gone completely or should i check with gynae immediately? I am 14 weeks pregnant.

Pink Discharge.
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to have the same issue with you when I was about 8 weeks. I had brownish discharge and a little bit of cramps for about 3 days. Was worried if anything will happen to the baby and went down to the gynae quickly. Doctor told me it’s normal and might be me having UTI, which is normal during pregnancy. And baby was perfectly fine. He suggested to drink more water to flush out the bacteria and gave me medication to stabilize the pregnancy. And after taking the medication, my spotting stopped after 2 days. If you are concerned, you can look for the doctor and ask for the medication to stabilize the pregnancy. Jiayou mummy 😉

Read more

See you gynae , Google gives you different answer. I once got a dark reddish discharge, it so happened when I was out getting grocery. When I felt something wet , I ran to the washroom n it freaked me. I immediately took a taxi and went to see my doc , alooongwith my grocery 😬 anyways doc said it’s js old bloody, birthing canal being cleaned

Read more
Super Mum

For me, pink brown red discharge I will see gynae for a piece of mind

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist asap take care!

Hi, Better to consult your gynae for this

De best is see gp.. Dun belive google

VIP Member

just consult your gynae asap

Pls consult your gynae :)

VIP Member

Better consult gynae!

Consult gynae