My son who is 3 years old and weight 12 kgs is suffering with loose motions. Can anyone suggest some medicine for him?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, See there is a medicine called lomofen that comes for kids also but I suggest you should call the doctor before giving any medicine to yhe baby as there may be chances that some meficine doesn't suit the kid. Else for home remedy you can try giving grinded dhania or dhania powder mixed in little curd to your kid. It will not stop motions immediately but will do after sometime. It is safe to give yo a kid.

Read more

if it's just for a day or two you can try giving plain soft boiled rice mixed with a little curd and water. also, make sure your child is hydrated. you can make a mix of water, a pinch of salt and a spoon of sugar and let your baby have it, as a natural ORS. however, don't delay the visit to the doc, as loosies means your baby will lose precious nutrients from the body.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19257)

One of the best remedies that worked for my kids was to have rice and curd. Even boiled apples is a good option.

See ur doctor. Never risk home remedies when child suffers from any fever, vomiting or loose motion.