Hi all, can descibe how does a baby's movement feels like? Week 18 now and wanna prepare for it.

Some say bubbling effect which I can't understand hahah

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello! FTM here so this is so amazing to me haha :) If you place your hand on your lower belly, you can feel it turning/moving around, once in a while there will be a soft kick. Felt the first kick at Week 15 — only once clearly and luckily my husband’s hand was on my belly then too. Now at Week 17, I can feel the kicks without even placing my hand, very clearly when something is moving inside of you haha — and it’s every day usually at night while I’m trying to sleep. 😅 Unfortunately I’ve never experienced any bubbling feeling but it’s really clear when it’s movement esp kicks. You will know it!

Read more

FTM currently at 35 weeks. Idk how to explain the first feeling was like there's a butterfly in my stomach (?) and then gradually, it gets stronger and more noticeable. You will really feel the kick depending on your body. I started feeling mine a soft kick at around 17 weeks (I wasn't sure at first) and then i started to know the pattern and the feeling of the kick. Some mom's will feel their first small kick at 20 weeks. But it all depends on individual. Just get ready once you hit week 24 the kick will be noticeable and get strong 😊👍🏻

Read more

At first I also didn't understand what bubbling but when it finally happened you'll get why its called bubbling lol. I don't know what the baby did that cause this feeling but yeah can feel a bit of twitching? Movement? That's not caused by our normal body movement. As weeks goes by it'll become stronger. At 31wk now sometimes I cannot fall asleep because baby keeps moving at night lol.

Read more

trust me you will know its your baby thats moving...best part of pregnancy feeling your baby kick and head protuding out of ur belly

VIP Member

fluttering feeling in you stomach, you will know it

like boom or very mini earthquake 😂

you will feel flutters in your belly!

Sometimes feels like gas 😆