is caddy bag worth buying or nah?

hello po! i'm a first-time/soon-to-be mom, and i just want to ask if it's worth buying a caddy bag? thank you! 🤍

is caddy bag worth buying or nah?
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sa tingin ko po ay depende sa lifestyle nyo. Breastfeeding or formula fed? Madalas ba kayo mamasyal like weekly sa mall? or are you planning to go on a long vacation with baby? Personally, I never had one and have no use for it. Exclusively breastfed kami so no need to bring bottles, etc. We usually don't leave often, aside for the hour away spent at church weekly, in which case bringing just 1pc of diaper is more than enough. We would go out on campings about 3-4x a year, during which bulky baggages aren't ideal anyways. So yeah, I think it depends on how often and for how long you guys will be going out. Also, I think whether you guys own a stroller and/or car should matter as well ☺️

Magbasa pa

Hello! As a first-time mom, buying a caddy bag can be a practical and convenient investment. A caddy bag helps you organize and carry essential items for your baby easily, especially when you're on the go. It can hold diapers, wipes, bottles, toys, pacifiers, and other baby essentials all in one place. This can make it easier for you to grab what you need quickly and keep things tidy. Ultimately, whether a caddy bag is worth buying depends on your personal preference and lifestyle. If you value organization and convenience, a caddy bag could be a helpful addition to your parenting toolkit. Congratulations on your motherhood journey! https://invl.io/cll7hw5

Magbasa pa
TapFluencer

Yes. worth it yan. kahit nasa bahay or outside

VIP Member

yes, makes accessing baby essentials easier.