Ask the Expert Series: How to Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy๐Ÿคฐ

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS, Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ As a healthcare professional and a parent, I understand that the health and well-being of your newborns are of utmost importance. One aspect parents often overlook is how we can aid mummies in caring for their bodies post-pregnancy. Hence, I am hosting this session to discuss key topics such as postpartum exercises, nutrition, and care tips that aim to support your physical and mental well-being as you embrace parenthood. ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’– Kindly leave your questions in the comments section below. I will do my best to respond to every question! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Topic: How to Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy ๐Ÿคฐ Date: Wednesday, 28 June 2023 Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: How to Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy๐Ÿคฐ
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Will solely breastfeeding my baby and diet help me to lose weight after birth?

10mo ago

PART 1 Many mothers wonder about the potential for weight loss through breastfeeding and dieting after giving birth. While breastfeeding can contribute to postpartum weight loss, it's important to approach weight loss with caution and prioritise your overall health. Yes, breastfeeding can help you burn extra calories, as your body uses energy to produce milk. It's estimated that breastfeeding can burn up to 300-500 calories per day. However, the extent of weight loss varies from person to person, and some women may find that breastfeeding alone is not enough to shed all the pregnancy weight.โ€จ In terms of diet, it is important to nourish your body with a balanced diet, especially during the postpartum period when your body is recovering. Aim for a variety of nutritious foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid crash diets or extreme calorie restrictions, as they may negatively impact your energy levels and milk supply.

VIP Member

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TapFluencer

๐Ÿ‘Œ