SLEEPING PARTNER NI BABY

- ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™›๐žธ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐’๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง Harith is getting extra comfort with his head pillow and bolster set from Little Totts Ph . Since the material used is soft and comfy, my baby loves to hug and cuddle his pillows all the time before going to sleep. This is his โ€œpampatulogโ€. And I donโ€™t worry to skin irritation because the fabric is so gentle to baby skin. I am so pleased with the products. Happy that I found decent pillows for my baby in an affordable price. For only P435, you can avail the head pillow and bolster set ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ž–๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐ž ๐™ž๐’๐’๐žธ๐™ฌ - purely designed to prevent flat head syndrome in babies. My baby sleeps through the night without me worrying about him developing a pressure spot or a flat head. ๐ž‘๐žธ๐’๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐ž ๐™ž๐’๐’๐žธ๐™ฌ - lightweight, soft and cuddly, a total hugger standard for babies and toddlers Choosing the best sleeping products for your babies and toddlers leads them to a peaceful sleep; and with them sleeping so peacefully means a peaceful slumber for us parents too. #themommykitapproved #babypillows #littletottsbaby #littletottsph #babypillows #babypillowset #kwentuhangmommies #momlife101 #mommyapproved

SLEEPING PARTNER NI BABY
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thank you po for this info. I will take note of this po