PROMO!!! POWER TRIO

?????‼️ℙ???ℝ ?ℝ??❗️???? ????????❗️ ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?????????? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ?.?. ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????????? ?? QUESTION: Paano po ba nakakatulong ang FERN D (vitamin D3), Milkca (Calcium Complex) and Fern Activ kung gusto magbuntis? ANSWER: In humans, the vitamin D receptor is present in many female organs, including the ovary, uterus, and placenta. The active form of vitamin D (calcitriol) has many roles in female reproduction. Bound to its receptor, calcitriol is able to control the genes involved in making estrogen. The uterine lining produces calcitriol in response to the embryo as it enters the uterine cavity, shortly before implantation. Calcitriol controls several genes involved in embryo implantation. FERN-ACTIV, an Energy Surge for Peak Performance. It contains an intense spectrum of vitamins and minerals to help you breeze through your day, even as the demands get tougher. Packed with B2, B1, B6, B12, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Calcium. MilkCa is a bone health supplement that derives its calcium and other minerals from milk. Since it is made from milk, it is easily absorbed by our body. Milkca is calcium from milk. It can be taken by both adults and young ones! For more inquiries and orders message me. For fast transaction kindly text me 09568860381 or pm me on FB Narelyn Panergo Amatorio

PROMO!!! POWER TRIO
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Looks promising.💗