Happy Siblings Day

World Sibling Day is on 10 April every year, and we want to celebrate by giving 50 points to ONE Winner All you have to do is to share with us one memorable story between you and your sibling growing up. That's it! Closing date is on Sunday, 12 April 2020 at 11.59pm SGT. Terms and Conditions 1. This will be run for FOUR (4) days from 9 to 12 April 2020 2. This ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 3. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 4. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen. 5. The Winner will be contacted by theAsianparent within 4 to 6 weeks.

Happy Siblings Day
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My younger sister and I were studying in the same secondary school and our parents prohibited us from going to the nearby shopping centre after school. One day, my friends managed to coerce me to go to the mcdonald's in the shopping centre for lunch before our CCA. When i went there, i saw my younger sister with her own group of friends. We both got together and both of us said we never saw each other and from then we realized if we stuck together closely we could actually cover each other's backs whenever necessary 😏

Read more