Should me and hubby create 'intimacy room' beside our regular bedroom? We share room with the baby and i can say that the voice of my baby crying turn me off :(

3 Tanggapan
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan
VIP Member

It depends on how you and your husband feels. As i am staying with in laws under one big roof and we do not have a spare room OR a place which our kid can bunk in with. Usually we do it when the kid is in deep sleep. We will def be slient in doing it. but priority is always the kid. whenever he started fussing or crying, we would stop and i would have to settle him before continuing. Sometimes my husband feels it's fun that he will have to 'speed up' whenever he sensed that our kid is gg into a full blown cry soon

Baca lagi

This is a typical problem of co sleeping with the baby. You definitely need to create another space for intimacy or have time out with your husband once a week. I let my gal stay over at my in mass place once a week so that me and husband have free time. I do not understand how to have intimacy with husband in the same room as baby. What if they wake up??

Baca lagi

If u have the spare room then why not. My baby also sleeps in the same room now. Do it at the hr when u know he is most unlikely to wake as my child has such an period. My boy also will go stay the night at my in-laws place every week or every other week - so those are ur chances