Uncertainty..

Just sharing thoughts because 1st can feel quite lonely at times with no to few people to talk to about the pregnancy since many don't know yet. Next routine scan at 14w, 6 weeks from my precious scan. Feeling uncertain how baby is doing since this is a vulnerable time with higher risk of loss. But got to wait for another 4 weeks, feels like forever! Wondering if I should tell my family only after the 14w scan to be on the safer side or at 12w when supppsedly im in 2nd tri. Haish.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was also feeling the same as you when I was 8 weeks and the next scan was only at 12th week. That 4 weeks I kept worrying if the baby is ok and the next scan really feels very long! I told my family only after I did my NT scan at 12th week. Ya so you are not alone feeling this way but don't worry baby will be fine. Just be more careful during this fragile period.

Read more

Hi there. I know how you feel. I had 2 miscarriages before my current pregnancy. I only shared with my mom and siblings and i feel its the right decision because they really take good care of me up till now im in my 2nd trimester alr. I will only inform my in laws after my 16th week scan just to be safe. At the mean time do take care of yourself!

Read more

congratulations and don’t fret! it’s normal to feel anxious but try to enjoy the pregnancy! do only share with people when you feel comfortable. i shared with my parents right when i found out! and told close friends/relatives only after the first trimester scan (NT scan) at the 13th week. you got this! 💪🏻

Read more

Congrats! Dun afraid to share the good news! If u feel good to share with family or even your closed friends, do it! I shared with my family after my first scan as i feel they need to know my condition so they can take care of me! Stay healthy mind and take good care of yourself, 4wks will come soon~!

Read more