#TAPNewbie

Sharing my photos with my little One as we participate in joining the first ever virtual baby shower My pregnancy photos on duty as a nurse My DIY maternity shoot My photo in labor room after epidural anesthesia My delivery room photo And finally my photo with my son in the outside world #TAPNewbie #workingMom #NurseOnDuty #FrontLinerMommy

#TAPNewbie
26 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

congrats and salute! thank you for all that you do as a nurse/frontliner.. you are also under the high risk category because you are pregnant but still you choose to serve and help other's to fight their sickness.. you serve others while taking care of your little one.. mabuhay po ang mga empowered women like you.. and mabuhay tayong mga mommies na kahit puyat at pagod lumalaban pa rin! #LabanLang #Supermoms

Magbasa pa

sana all lahat nakakapasok sa work sa com. namin lahat ng buntis di pinapapasok dahil sa pandemic. btw salute to you mommy πŸ₯°

VIP Member

Congratulations mommy. Keepsafe. My warmest salute for being a frontliner. πŸ’— Godbless

VIP Member

Congratulations po mommy and salute to all frontliners,our new heroes,like you.πŸ’ž

Super Mum

😍😍😍😍😍😍 ang cute! Congratulations mommy! Stay safe always.

Super Mum

Congratulations mommy! πŸ’› salute to all the frontliners like you.

VIP Member

Congratulations and thank you for being a hero for us πŸ€—πŸ˜

VIP Member

nice pics po 😊 and thanks for all you do as a frontliner

congratulations po,saludo kami sa mga gaya nyo nurseπŸ˜‡

Natural lng ba sa baby Ang malungad Ng kulay yellow