Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?

He said he was sorry, he even cried and he even promised that he won't do it again. The reason i had that bruise was because that i caught him cheating on me when we were in a LDR. He didn't want to admit it and blamed it on me. On this 21st of Dec this year, i was suppose to be marrying this guy. Guess what, he did it again guys. Even though i gave him many chances, he took it for granted and he wasn't even sorry for it. He's a narcissists, abuser and also has anger managent. I already said its over and i cancel everything. I even blocked him on every socmed. But he kept calling my family, he said he was sorry again and he won't do it again and tears were falling. How on earth should i handle this type of guy ? Coz i have anxiety plus depression and if it includes this guy in my life, its a very messy life. #pleasehelp #advicepls #bantusharing #abuse #help

Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?
59 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

lebih baik jangan. pernah kenal dengan orang macam ni dulu dan die takkan berubah sampai bila². buat keputusan angkat kaki blah dan kahwin dengan orang lain. walaupun pada mulanya kacau family kita kawan2 kita merayu. berbulan bertahun baru die move on. tapi u kena kuat jangan nak bagi peluang lagi. kalau tak kemudian hari u yang mnyesal sebab masih pilih die. i i cakap berdasarkan pengalaman sendiri

Baca lagi
1y ago

@Nurul Huda: betul. harap2 bakal isteri/isteri dia tak dapat nasib sama. dia akan play victim depan semua orang sampai orang percaya dengan apa yang dia cerita.