Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?

He said he was sorry, he even cried and he even promised that he won't do it again. The reason i had that bruise was because that i caught him cheating on me when we were in a LDR. He didn't want to admit it and blamed it on me. On this 21st of Dec this year, i was suppose to be marrying this guy. Guess what, he did it again guys. Even though i gave him many chances, he took it for granted and he wasn't even sorry for it. He's a narcissists, abuser and also has anger managent. I already said its over and i cancel everything. I even blocked him on every socmed. But he kept calling my family, he said he was sorry again and he won't do it again and tears were falling. How on earth should i handle this type of guy ? Coz i have anxiety plus depression and if it includes this guy in my life, its a very messy life. #pleasehelp #advicepls #bantusharing #abuse #help

Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?
59 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Don’t, just ignore him, dear. You already blocked him, even if he’s trying to reach out to your family, just ignore him. Ask your family to do so too. Do a police report just in case. Dear, if he already did that to you, once he get to hold you through marriage, it’ll be easier for him to do you worse…better tell your family how he did you bad before things get worse. You can do it girl. Trust me, those tears he showed, it’s just temporary. And if he really is a narcissist as you said he is, he’d do whatever he gets just to get you back, whatever tears, promises. Those are just pretence

Baca lagi