Sa mga working moms before, what's the specific reason that made you decide to give up your career and be a SAHM?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm still a working mom and look forward to the time when I can retire and spend my day with my kid/s! Wanted to share though that my friend's mom put her career on pause for the first 10 years of each of her kids' lives (she has 3). She chose to do this because those are the formative years. Great decision for her because her kids are awesome adults and she was able to revive her career after years of being a SAHM.

Magbasa pa

I can never bring back the time and energy that I have now that i can invest to my kids. It is just a season in the life of parents. You either choose career or kids. I know i've made the right decision especially now that I'm enjoying the best of both worlds as i also work from home =)

Same as mommy City Oh. My husband & I waited for 4 years to have been blessed with a baby and now, I want to watch & grow with him. They won't be toddlers forever and that 24/7 hugs & kisses are all worth the sacrifices from being a career woman to a stay at home mom.

I want to be present on my child's formative years. Aside from that, we've waited for 5years for our baby and had a delicate pregnancy. So I really want to personally take care of her.