Morning sickness

Any remedies fir morning sickness?? Im always throwing up when i get out if bed. Just feel like lying down the whole day. Im unable to watch the computer pc for long, its affecting my work now.... Anyone with good remedies which works?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear I felt nauseous throughout my first trim too, it's like constant carsickness whether I'm sitting sleeping standing walking. None of the remedies suggested online helped. I did try to stick to a few food that seem to stay down better for me (peanut butter, avocado, and surprisingly mutton curry). Hang in there, it will pass and hope you feel better soon!

Read more

So sorry you are feeling this way Mummy. I am with you on this, morning sickness can be really terrible. I found this list of natural remedies that you can do to ease it away: https://sg.theasianparent.com/mum-approved-home-remedies-morning-sickness/?utm_source=search&utm_medium=app I hope this helps!

Read more

to help cope with work i literally had a mattress and pillows next to my work desk at home, in between calls i will keep going to lie down so i can feel a bit better. hang in there, somehow the months will pass even though it feels slow now!

I sniff lemon oil! i also eat sour fruits and juices to help with nausea. Morning sickness can be really bad, perhaps you can also ask your gynae for medicine to help with it? Take care mummy!

Nothing helped me except for the diclectin given by gynae. Do seek dr help if you cannot find other natural methods I tried ginger lemon cold water 100 Plus non works meds works wonders

I had dilectin, drank ginger tea, eat small meals, use peppermint oil on my hand and sniff .... but still throw out once every 2days

im very sad to discover that coca cola helps me feel better. I've nv liked coke or gassy drinks pre pregnancy

i took preggie pop drops (can get from iherb, amazon, etc)!

VIP Member

I like Eucalyptus oil