Fatigue and morning sickness 😩

Hi mummies, do yall feel very lethargic and have crazy morning sickness in the first trimester? Will it get better in the 2nd and 3rd tri? I feel like it's affecting my work performance and am dreading to go to work. Often feeling dizzy and weaker especially after vomitting. Dont know if its a good idea to drop to 4 days work week. Sigh... #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It’s common to feel lethargic and having all the morning sickness during first trimester. There are cases where preg women doesn’t have this kind of symptoms (envy much). When I was carrying my first one, I have morning sickness. Now this second one also the same and the lethargic is worse than my first pregnancy - I can sleep for the whole day and still feel extremely tired. Usually it will get better in the second and third trimester for most of the preg woman. Minority will have morning sickness throughout the whole pregnancy. If your work allow you to wfh, probably you can talk to your boss and make some arrangement for you to wfh? Try talking out with your boss first.

Read more
VIP Member

It’s normal.. I took a break from work during my early pregnancy coz I was spotting & lethargic. It gets better in 2nd trimester but now that I’m in my 3rd trimester, I feel like my energy is draining again.. I just need to pull through another 2 more mths of work before my good rest. I think it’s a lot easier for stay home mums compared to working ones.

Read more