When does morning sickness go away?

Im almost 14 weeks now but im afraid my morning sickness will not go away and last throughout the pregnancy. Im still nauseous throughout the day and food makes me want to puke. I havent been getting the nutrients i need and just eating whatever i can now, which is cheese fries. When did your morning sickness go away?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

usually u will feel better further along your 2nd trimester. u can consider buying pregnancy formula to drink so that u can get in all your nutrients for yourself and your baby. that's what I did when I had nausea and eating food repulsed me. I still have 2 cans of unopened pregnancy formula if you're interested..

Read more

It depends on individual body. If it persistent, you can request for nausea or vomitting medicine. Not to stop but reduce it at the very least. Some people MS will be till third trimester.

Im in 14 weeks and unfortunately still experiencing it 😭 waiting for a miracle day where ill wakeup with it all gone

usually most mother's get morning sickness in the 1st trim.. 2nd trim onwards it's much better and less obvious.

Mine at around 15/16 week!