When To See Gynae

Recommended when to see Gynae. I'm Pregnant For Week 7 Now. Kindly Advise Your Experience.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It would be a good time to do so now, and sooner rather than later so that you can also check with your Gynae about your health and changes that you may experience. Congratulation on your pregnancy! I hope your journey is safe and happy. :)

I went polyclinic to get referral letter as soon as I know I was pregnant. luckily, they scheduled me an a appt at kkh the very next day! happy me cus I dont wanna wait for too long. I was about 7.5 weeks after ultrasound at kkh. :)

5y ago

Is there any subsidised rates if get referral letter to kkh?

For my 1st pregnancy, I went after much persuassion from my family which is at 12 weeks. You can still go now at any nearest gynae or make an appointment for your first check up.

5y ago

At 6weeks can go for appt le :)

7 weeks abit early to detect. Ultrasound scan can't detect so end up had to do another type of scan. Only 9 weeks I guess will be better

My first visit was on week 5 - only able to detect the sac. Went again on week 8 - able to detect heartbeat of the baby.

8 weeks is a good time to see the gynae. You might even be able to hear your baby's heartbeat for the first time.

TapFluencer

I went to see gynae ASAP to start my natal care. Gynae will advise how often you see her moving forward.

TapFluencer

Just go see gynae and get professional feedback on how to take care of yourself for the first trimester

Can call the clinic up and start making appointments. They start taking appointment from week8

Went to Kk referal from poly clinic. They will make appointment for you. Mine was 11weeks.