6 weeks pregnant.

Any recommendations of milk brands for mom-to-be?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally I prefer Anmum, which has low sugar version which tasted light and nice, compared to Friso or Nestle ones which I tried too artificial and sweet. Nutrition wise the various brands are quite similar

VIP Member

Is not necessary to take maternity milk as a source of calcium only. Cos it is quite heaty and sugary. Best to watch the diet at the early stage of pregnancy, lest you have gestational diabetes. Take care!

Wife usually took enmum choc version. Which she is OK with it, the original variant surprisingly is sweeter by taste, not confirm bout the actual nutrition facts.

TapFluencer

I didn't drink any, but you can apply samples to see which one you prefer https://www.missyqiqi.com/free-sample-for-the-kiasu-parents-and-shoppers/

VIP Member

Frisomum and enfamama is good for me. You can request for free sample before purchasing the big tin.

VIP Member

Not necessary to have it unless is needed. Get samples to try before deciding on the brand

VIP Member

Can request for samples, like from dumex, nestle, anmum to see which brands you prefer

VIP Member

Request for samples .. from assorted brands u may can choose it which one likes u ..

Anmum choco is good but had to switch to magnolia low fat hi cal milk due to GD.

VIP Member

Similac mum. It’s suitable for expecting mum who have GDM too.