Hair Salon

Any recommendations for hair salons which uses pregnancy-safe products? For a typical hair treatment (for dry hair) and a decent hair wash & cut?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t believe have any such product. Even if you’re using pregnancy safe products in salon, can u ensure the customers inside the salon using pregnancy safe products (rebonding, color, perm, etc) for themselves while you’re sitting there? You’ll be inhaling all the chemicals circulating around. So what’s the point if u use and others don’t?

Read more

U may want to try out Ecorganics at Thomson Ridge. http://www.ecorganics.com.sg/ It's best to avoid any hair dye or chemical treatment like rebonding, etc during pregnancy. Do it after your baby is delivered if you can bear with it.

Read more

There is no such thing as pregnancy safe product. .. It all depends on how u look at it. Believe it or not as long it does not touch your Scalp with the chemical is ok.

You can try beechoo.. My pregnancy i also go there treatment my hair. They using product that is safe for pregnancy.

Better not to di

VIP Member

Try Jean Yip...

VIP Member

Go to Karva.