Any recommendation of family friendly hotel in Bangkok?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Centara Central World is my top choice. The reason being it is connected to the shopping mall Central World. That means you can go back to hotel for naps or emergencies easily. Central world has a wide choices of shops, department store and a lot of food! In fact the hotel is connected to the supermarket level which also has many kids friendly restaurants. Besides this hotel is so near to the famous platinum mall as well and it is also within walking distance to the BTS station. Big C is directly opposite so you can easily pick up Local snacks. The supermarket the hotel is connected to is Tops which has many imported brands targeted at expatriates staying in Bangkok and hence it won't be hard to find familiar brands you need for your kids .It is definitely my family's top choice

Read more

Grand Diamond Suites Hotel, next to platinum mall. Suite rooms, more space. Separate bathtub and shower area. Kitchenette with microwave. 24 hours room service 24 hours supermarket in the building Pharmacy in the building Linkway to platinum mall and pratunam market. Provides baby cot. Other hotels in pratunam area that provides baby cot includes: Baiyoke Sky Amari Watergate Berkeley Glow Hotels in Pratunam with family room option Berkeley - Triple Room Centerpoint Soi 15 - 2 Double Bed KC Place - Connecting Room Hotel Vista Express - Connecting Room Indra Hotel - Family Suite Lemon Tea Hotel - Family Room 1 queen in room, single in living.

Read more

I prefer to stay at service apartments. Have done the Somerset and Ascott in Bangkok before. Highly recommend both. http://www.the-ascott.com/en/thailand/bangkok/ascott_sathorn_bangkok.html

Chatrium by the Riverside. Close to the touristic markets. Small pools. Otherwise banyan tree is always a safe choice

Raddison Blu in Bangkok was excellent in terms of location and facilities. Hotel indigo was also very good