Baby essential stuffs

Hi mummies! I’m currently entering 9months pregnant and preparing things for baby. Not sure which to get baby balm from…either Aafiyaessentials, bymommadee or garlicbabybalm as i heard all these brands is good. Help pls!! I’m confused. 😖 Recommend me the “good stuff” from them. Thank you!

Baby essential stuffs
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Never tried the rest, only bymommadee which I still hve for myself and my 6 mth old baby. Didn't get to use much on my boy tho as he has no skin problem so far but I used the tummy yummy balm for his colicky days in the first 2 months, tgt with minyak telon. Did help abit. I used the skin soft balm for my dry skin during pregnancy and if I have cuts or pimple wounds. It somehow helps to heal small wounds faster than vaseline.

Read more

You can try inara organic balm, they sell a package. All my 3 child is using it since newborn, they have alot of choices. Sleeping balm, digestive, soothie woothie balm is for diaper rash. You can try to take a look at their ig profile.

i have been using the balms that @garlicbabybalm sells.. from newborn till now currently he is 10 month old still using it. Favourite is the bidara balm cos it is a WONDER BALM. soothe cranky baby to sleep within minutes.

I'm using inara organics. they have a newborn set. now my entire family is using it too. my husband and I.

For baby buy the newborn balm set from @garlicbabybalm much cheaper. For labour use bymommadee

Am using Inara series too!