Just realised hubby has romantic messages with a girl who is his God-Sister. In the messages, hubby imply that marriage is boring as I always don't feel like doin sex and saying things like he should marry to the god- Sister who is also married but having problems now. Hubby even suspect our boy is not His and is 2 years after I gave birth. I am now 5 months pregnant again and what shall I do? To confront him? I have been feeling very tired since my first pregnancy till now and I usually don't initiates sex. Hubby still appears normal in front of me but lately has been complaining to me about no sex activities.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

God sisters are jus excuse, title as to be kept in view when gf required. I have raised my concerns over my hub's god sisters issues, and he has since drift away from them. However, if guys are unwilling to let go of god sisters which meant there is something. Guys wont name god sisters for no reason. If they aint special why cant they be classified as frens, but hv to be god sisters. Ultimately people make mistakes, its merely how guys are willing to compromise to their loved ones.

Read more