Just ranting only! Everyday, we will go over to mil's place for dinner. Whenever LO makes unhappy noises, there will always be someone who will ask me: 'Is it time for him to eat/drink?' I get fed up whenever they ask me tiz.. Y? Bcos as a mum, I know when it is time for him to eat/drink. Dun need anybody to keep asking me. Have been tolerating tiz for almost a yr! Of cos I will feed him when itz time! Irritated!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, I feel the same way as you, it's as though they're saying we don't know how to take care of our LO. My LO is 6 weeks old, and I already can't stand my in laws when they do that to me!

VIP Member

hey. they just meant well. of cos as a mother we know the time to feed our child. They don't know. so as a concern they just ask. Chill ok!

They are just showing concern. Why are you do affected by that? Take a chill. It's nice to have others who care for baby as well.

Ask also cannot?? Get a life seriously. They ask simply they care! Be appreciative

Read more
7y ago

Everybody's life situation is different. Wad is said here is juz a tiny part of the whole thing. If u hv nothing nice to say, den dun say. By e way, i'm one of e most appreciative creature on earth. When life stresses gets u, u wont feel e same way as it is! U r not e person going thru tiz, so... mind u! Buzz off!

Id take it with a pinch of salt