Previous birth was by C-sect and opting for vbac for the coming one but the previous doctor I saw scheduled a C-sect a day after my EDD. Was wondering if I could cancel the scheduled c-sect and wait for baby to come out by himself? Is it safe to wait or how long can I wait till it becomes dangerous to keep baby in longer? Thanks in advance

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Please update your birth story as I’m planning on VBAC too for this 2nd preganncy. I had complications (pre-eclampsia) post-delivery for my firstborn. I’m 18 weeks now and really hoping for VBAC. Let me know if you can cancel the c-sect and what did doc advise if can’t. Thanks so much, appreciate it a lot! 🥰

Read more