Hi pregnant mummies, just wanted to know if it’s normal to feel extra jealous and insecure about evr

Hi pregnant mummies, just wanted to know if it’s normal to feel extra jealous and insecure about your husband’s actions during pregnancy. And I feel scared to talk to him about it cause I don’t want to hurt or offend his feelings. But I often cry at night. Am I depressed or is this a normal feeling? Help.. 😔#firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby #ingintahu

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

hello. our hormones are to blame actually 😆 the feeling varies for everyone. yours might be feeling insecure. i think its better to talk to your husband about it. dont talk like you’re accusing him, but talk about how you feel during times like these. maybe you can ask for his reassurance to lessen your insecurities. inform him as well that it might be due to pregnancy hormones that you feel this way and you’re sorry about it. maybe he’ll understand

Baca lagi
1y ago

Thank you for your helpful suggestion. I’ve talked to him about it and I’m so grateful that he understands and willing to do anything to reassure me. thank you so much for taking the time to reply this.. it makes me feel relieved knowing that I’m not alone in this ❤️