COVID 19 vaccine

Any pregnant mommies going for the COVID 19 vaccination?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Frontliner here as well, I’ve tried my best to read up on the studies and evidence and weigh the risks of vaccination against the risks of my job - also spoke to my obstetrician - eventually made the decision to go for it... but mainly due to the high risk nature of my work. Taking it in a few weeks’ time as it needs to be spaced out from my other vaccines (currently 29 weeks, took Tdap recently)! It really is quite a tough decision to make as both sides come with its own set of potential problems and risks, and data is limited currently... I deliberated for very long as well. But I think it’s ultimately your own informed decision after discussing with your obstetrician and husband. I’d say if I weren’t in this line of work, I probably would’ve chosen to defer it till after delivery. If your job is low risk and you’re able to protect yourself very well, don’t see why you need to rush into it :) take your time to weigh the pros and cons

Read more

Not yet... I’m frontliner but i hold it.. my doc said, u prgnant not so long.. after due, can take.. plan to take after deliver..

Trying to arrange for my first jab