pregnant five week

Can pregnant eat yellow mee?? N can eat canned food

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can! First trimester I can't take rice I only can eat Noodle specially yellow mee.... Canned food just don't eat it too often. But I still eat especially bakebean and mushroom soup

VIP Member

TCM gynae mention to avoid yellow noodle is due to yellow noodle produce stomach wind. Gynae recommend to avoid for whole of first trimester switch to kway teow, beehoon instead

VIP Member

You may but in moderation or best to avoid as its high in carbs. Just to prevent gestational diabetes during pregnancy, try to avoid high carbs and high sugar foods.

Super Mum

Yes, in moderation / infrequently. Both yellow mee and Canned food usually not considered so healthy. Better to eat brown rice, whole wheat and fresh meat / vege.

VIP Member

Canned food is fine. Yellow noodle is okay in moderation, as it is a bit alkaline and may cause stomach discomfort

VIP Member

If possible avoid cans food but able to take moderate. Yellow mee try to rinse away the first water before consume it.

5y ago

Ok thanks alot

VIP Member

Limit in consumption as these are processed food which contains preservatives and not healthy for pregnancy.

In moderation. Generally processed foods are not the healthiest foods

TapFluencer

Why cannot eat yellow mee?

VIP Member

Can but in moderation