Massage?

Can pregnancy go for a massage.. Body aching like hell?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

was told, No massages before 20weeks. after 20weeks for prenatal massage have to consult first. doc also advise not to massage at the feet as the feet is where ur points are. i had a fall last week and hit my bumbum really bad that the pain still up to date. but doc advise to just use warm water and put little pressure but no massage

Read more

Try prenatal massage? But don't go for just any massage therapist. Find one with an advanced training in maternal massage to rest assured that you're in good hands. Also... best to check with your practitioner before the massage if you're suited, to avoid complications.

VIP Member

I will recommend Yong Kang TCM from Beauty world, look for Xiao Hong. She is good with massage for pregnant woman. I go to her now that I am pregnant. Try and go for massage only after 1st trimester to be safe. I

Read more

You can go for a prenatal massage but please be mindful that try not to go during your first trimester and it’s best to consult your gynae before you go for any massage.

I've had my prenatal massage yesterday and it was a relief after Massage my aching body and my preggy Tummy looks much better than before!

Prenatal massage, but not in your 1st trimester. Do check with your gynae first before booking an appointment. Take care.

Not all massages are suitable when you are pregnant. So please go to a practitioner who is certified in prenatal massage.

VIP Member

Yes. You can go for back, shoulder, leg and feet massage. Massages with some soothing oil will relieve body aches...

VIP Member

yes, specialize in prenatal massage and shld chk for the suitable week of pregnancy too

Go for prenatal massage or prenatal yoga, the stretches from prenatal yoga really helps