Prenatal massage

I would like to consider going for prenantal massage as I’ve been aching quite a lot lately. Is there any affordable prenatal massage?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well i have "Unlicensed" massage and confinement lady to massage me all thru my four prenancy and also after birth. It depends if u like to try then give it a go.. these ladies they even though they are not have license they have lots of good reviews if u were to ask for recommendations..

I have a masseuse that I go to during this pregnancy. Been with her since I was 3 months pregnant and now I'm into my 8th month. What I like about her is she doesn't rush through her service, which is important to me as I need my aches and sores to be addressed deligently.

5y ago

Hi Mommies. Im considering to have a massage from Masey. You think it is safe since she is not licensed?

I went to those normal massage downstairs with I patron frequently.. foot n body 1hour each just $69. I've stop massage til 2nd trimester I heard 1st trimester cannot go for massage, and the masseuse refuse to let me proceed too.

Visit our Maternity Massage Spa in Singapore, Paragon, and avail the best Prenatal & Post Natal Massage. We provide safe Pregnancy Massage treatment for pregnant mums & babies

I have tried a few but none relieve my aching cos the massage is too soft to have any feeling... 😂

TapFluencer

babies bellies home visits during both confinements

Madam partum or babies laughter

Super Mum

Beauty mom and babies

Babies bellies

VIP Member

Madam partum