Normal Taxi Vs Grab

Do u prefer to take normal taxi or grab w baby car seat provided when u bring your baby out?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I personally prefer taking a normal taxi when I bring my baby out. However, I would highly recommend using the taxi services provided by Manchester Airport Taxi Service. Their taxis are incredibly comfortable and reliable. If you're interested, you can visit their website at https://www.manchesterairporttaxiservice.com/taxi-from-manchester-airport-to-the-trafford-center-manchester/ for convenient booking options.

Read more
VIP Member

Normal taxi. Unless u are gg for a hse visit one time to and fro then can consider grab. If not it will be such a hassle to bring car seat around. Also not all grab drivers are patient to wait for u to install your carseat.

I personally prefer normal taxi to grab. Although the drivers are old, they are more experienced and have empathy towards their passengers, especially when there’s a baby onboard.

I used doona for convenience, as some times I cannot find a cab then grab is good as well.

VIP Member

grab, somehow I find that the seat belt of taxi is shorter than private car

We normally take grab as it is comfortable for us and the baby

I prefer to take grab

Normal taxi

Grab.

Grab